Wishlist
Right this moment I DO need:
-Vacation and its full package: Sleep on Saturdays. Go to Rio. And to Argentina. Not be called “teacher” till February.
-Drink. Vodka mixes. And watch Musicals and Zombie movies completely wasted.
-Go to the movies. Believe it or not, since Mostra (that ended on Oct.30 ) that I don’t go to the movies!!!
-Go to the movies. Believe it or not, since Mostra (that ended on Oct.30 ) that I don’t go to the movies!!!
-Go back doing my jogging in the mornings. Since my mom has broken her foot and my down mood, I stopped walking. I need my morning endorphins.
-A new cell phone. I hate them. Hate, hate, hate. And I refuse spending 3 digits in one. But mine fell on the toilet (AFTER FLUSHING, mind you…exactly like when I was at the best barbecue party from FAAP…but I wasn’t drunk this time :P) and the old thing is not working properly any longer.

<< Home